Re: Phimosis and Penile Growth

Written by Roxane at 13 Jan 2000 16:16:07:

As an answer to: Re: Phimosis and Penile Growth written by Jack at 12 Jan 2000 13:16:02:

Jack:
Thank you for responding to my posting. I'd like to say that I am totally reassured now, but I've had so many doctors tell me that my son needs to be
cir'd, that I don't know if I'll be able to stop worrying until he's grown and
he tells me everything's OK. Only then will I be certain I made the right decision for him.
It sounds like you are happy with the way you are, but have you ever tried or considered trying the topical steroid cream? It has a 90+% success rate.
Again, thank you for you reassurance.

>> I have a complete phimosis and have had since birth. I don't believe that this stunted growth of my penis at all. It just means that I cannot pull back my foreskin which is also very long. It causes no pain or discomfort to me. However, I do agree that the glandes of uncircumcised men do generally remain smaller than those of circumcised ones. Most men, circumcised as adults report an increase in the size of the glans.
>Chances are that your boy will find the foreskin releasing itself soon.
>From what I have read, there are relatively few cases of phimosis which persist into adult life.

Answers:

ARC Forum1 Index /Archive
Communication and Contact are always welcome

Male Initiation and the Phimosis Taboos