Please take the ZIP and help publicise this information
Penis Fracture, Nerve Trauma
Please leave a detailed account of the causes and symptoms of your problem,
otherwise you help no-one and no-one here can help you.

Atypical Fracture Index
Back to Old (edited) Forum Index

Re: penis fracture question

Written by Dave at 07 Dec 2006 18:56:06:

As an answer to: Re: penis fracture question written by Robin at 07 Dec 2006 18:47:00:

Robin, I am not sure what I am going to do. I am not crazy about the surgery thing myself. I would say the bend is at least 20 degrees. When it happened there was no tremendous pain, just a snapping sound, and when I withdrew it was bent. I have quite a tolerance for pain because of life on the edge lifestyle. I still have sex, but am concerned that it is a weak point, and could re fracture in the same spot if not repaired. I also agree on your theory of "how do they know how much". One doctor told me to take vitamin E, and it would soften the scar tissue. I am a technical type person, and approach almost everything in life with a technical attitude. It just seems to work for me that way. I am not looking to be longer than I am, as obviously that is what got me in trouble in the first place, but I have considered that approach as a means of straightening the bend out, and may try that before seriously considering the surgery.

I honestly wish you and the others in worse condition well. Possibly through the work you are doing, an answer may surface that the medical community hasn't thought of. I wish you the best,

I will keep the forum on my computer, and when I make a move toward a solution, I will be happy to share what results I have found.

Best Wishes,

Dave

Answers:

Back to Old (edited) Forum Index
Atypical Fracture Index