Re: Pinhole phimosis and partial circumcision

Written by Mike at 26 Aug 2000 02:53:50:

As an answer to: Re: Pinhole phimosis and partial circumcision written by anonymous at 07 Aug 2000 01:17:17:

Hi,
have you already solved your problem?
Iīm 37 and when I was 14 I realized my foreskin was attached to glans(I donīt know the right translation)... attached to "penis head". Although I could place foreskin back, my "head" only appeared to the half of it, beeing obvious to me at that moment that foreskin should release the "head" completly. Guess what I did!!! I began to pull every day foreskin back forcing it to rupture the skin. It obviously was a painfull job, that took several weeks.I had to bring back 1/4 inch aprox.can you imagine? Anyway, when I was reaching pennis "head" the task became easer until I finally did it. Finally free!!
Nevertheless, during the first times of "real action" I used to end with a very little extra rupture, specially when the girls where to tight.
Hope you solve your problem soon. Now with 37 years my advise is to get surgery, partially or not, as girls never mind. In all the different ways women take it (anal, straight, or oral) they receive it "undressed" anyway.
"It has no eyes , but it has a head and thinks".
I'm 17 and I've just discovered I have this problem. Up until a month or two ago I thought my penis was normal. I didn't know the foreskin wasn't supposed to
>cover the glans all the time, no-one ever told me that. It was only when I saw a TV programme that I researched it on the net. I don't want to get circumcised, not even partially, if I can avoid it. Anyone got any advice?

ARC Forum1 Index / Archive
Communication and Contact are always welcome

Male Initiation and the Phimosis Taboos