Re: NO NEED TO SUFFER FROM TIGHT FORESKIN!!!!

Written by Tight Up North at 14 Jul 2000 02:22:07:

As an answer to: NO NEED TO SUFFER FROM TIGHT FORESKIN!!!! written by Nick at 31 Jan 2000 19:23:06:

>"betamethasone .05%" creme....... >In about 7 weeks my foreskin could go back even while erect...... >I saw results in the first week.

Hey Guys! I have been holding off writing until I waas sure soemthing I tried worked. About 5 weeks ago, after a couple years of my foreskin getting tighter to the point I had trouble getting it past tthe gland for cleaning. Well i experienced a tear, ouch!. Now how do I heal this. "Neosporin Plus" I know it healing power and I used it. The tear healed in (2) days Wow! Guess what I waas experiencing something else, I could get the foreskin back pass the Gland with some ease. Now after 5 weeks I don't think about the Tight foreskin I had before. Of course it is not like I was when I was 20, now I'm 55, but let me tell you it worked. I clean myself and dry after urinating then apply the Neosporin Plus, that's all there is to it. No more tears or trouble cleaning the Gland.

ARC Forum1 Index /Archive
Communication and Contact are always welcome

Male Initiation and the Phimosis Taboos