Re: Phimosis , is circumsicion necessary?

Written by d on 21. September 1999 at 22:04:02:

In Reply to: Phimosis , is circumsicion necessary? written by Huey on 07. September 1999 at 20:31:42:

>Hi,

>First I like to say thanks for reading my post and that I'm so glad to find this board.

>I'm 26 years old and I'm certain I have pimosis since birth. My situation is that I'm when I'm fully erected my foreskin cover the head of my penis, but I'm
>able to push my skin below my head erected or not. When my penis is erected and my skin gets below my head I have this tight feeling that hurts.
>Leaving me with no pleasure at all in having sex. This really is pain.
Huey-
for some reason unknown to me- I cannot reply to your message of 9-21 directly so will reply here.
You say you are fairly certain that you have frenulum breve-- I had that and you are right-- trimming of the frenulum away from the glans will relieve the tightness if your problem is frenulum breve (which it certainly sounds like)- trimming is very simple- mine was not removed- just trimmed away from the glans and it 'retreated' into the foreskin. I had to keep it retracted while it healed to keep it from re-attaching but it was rather simple except for trying to keep from getting an erection during healing. but it did releive the tightness
>My foreskin does hang over penis when I'm I'm not erected.

>Should I get circumcise or is there another cure?
>And would circumcise give me the pleasure of sex again I would really hate to have knifes in me

>Thanks I really appreciated it. please respond anything suggestions or comments are welcome :)

ARC Forum1 Index /Archive
Communication and Contact are always welcome

Male Initiation and the Phimosis Taboos